Friday, May 1, 2015

Awareness Month

May is a lot of things. It's warm, school children are getting excited as the summer vacation gets closer, Mother's Day (at least in the US), The Avenger's: Age of Ultron is finally in theaters, allergies are running rampant, and of course Lupus Awareness Month.

But May is also awareness month for a less known relative of Lupus.

Do I really have to ask you all to guess? Cause the answer is going to appear in a meme picture I put together.

I'll wait while you save it..... Seriously, don't stop. Save the picture. I mean, sharing this post would work too I guess but I can't guarantee that the picture will show up big and bold. 


 I'll share other meme's I make throughout the month here and you are welcome, nay, encouraged to share them! After all, that's what an awareness month is about, isn't it? You don't even have to link back to my blog if you don't want to. You don't even have to have Vasculitis to share these memes either, it's not like there's a button somewhere that checks to see if you have it. If there were I would try to disable it even though I probably wouldn't be successful at it because I am not as internet savvy as I pretend to be.

Seriously, I would like to see these memes shared as far and wide as possible! The more people that are aware of Vasculitis the better it is for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment