|No matter how dark the clouds and all that...|
- For starters, nearly a year on chemo, I don't really have to shave my legs much anymore.
- Now that I have been told I can't work for a while, I'll have time to finish that novel I've always wanted to write.
- I'm going to be saving money on puppy daycare, as, I will be home.
- All of the vomiting and dry heaving is going to leave me with abs of steel. Steel I say!
- I had to postpone my yard sale fundraiser because I was sick, meaning that I didn't have to do it on a rainy weekend!
- I am attempting to work a vacation to Disneyland into my treatment (less stress, relaxing, that diagnosis says vacation to me)
- I have time to catch up on all those tv shows and movies that I've been meaning to watch
- The same with all the books on my reading list
- All the drugs have given me really strange dreams, providing some inspiration for said novel mentioned in number 2