Monday, September 19, 2011

The Silver Lining

Okay, lately I have been posting about really negative things. Granted, it's been a really crappy time (September has done nothing but gotten worse, let me tell you). So, to help get me out of this negative state of mind I am going to try and look at the silver lining.

No matter how dark the clouds and all that...
  1. For starters, nearly a year on chemo, I don't really have to shave my legs much anymore. 
  2. Now that I have been told I can't work for a while, I'll have time to finish that novel I've always wanted to write. 
  3. I'm going to be saving money on puppy daycare, as, I will be home. 
  4. All of the vomiting and dry heaving is going to leave me with abs of steel. Steel I say!
  5. I had to postpone my yard sale fundraiser because I was sick, meaning that I didn't have to do it on a rainy weekend!
  6. I am attempting to work a vacation to Disneyland into my treatment (less stress, relaxing, that diagnosis says vacation to me)
  7. I have time to catch up on all those tv shows and movies that I've been meaning to watch
  8. The same with all the books on my reading list
  9. All the drugs have given me really strange dreams, providing some inspiration for said novel mentioned in number 2
That's about all I can think of for now. I will try to come up with more as I go along. Looking at the silver lining makes me feel better already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment