Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Brain Fog

So today brain fog has caused me to head in the wrong direction of my appointments not once, but twice today and it has made me forget the pin code to my debit card. Thank god for debit cards that also act as credit cards or I would have then had to try hoofing it to my appointments where I would have probably walked in the wrong direction out into the desert somewhere never to be heard from again. 
Okay, maybe it wouldn't have been that bad as I was in the middle of a fairly populous city and wasn't too far from my house. But still. Having set out in the wrong direction for my adventures twice already I probably shouldn't take any chances. 

Funny though, because I don't feel particularly brain foggy but I sure am acting like it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment