Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Previously On....

A Little Life Comma. There was some question as to whether or not I had another MRSA infection. Well. I do. Again. Now I need to go get a head CT to see if it is in my sinuses (something I should have done last week but didn't. If you've read the blog this long you should know me well enough by now to have expected a similar answer). 

On another note. I am going to be hosting/running a fundraiser for the VF this coming September (on the 17 and 18). All proceeds will be donated to the Vasculitis Foundation and I plan on providing information about the 15 types of Vasculitis to the people who come. I also realized that, since I have a food handlers permit I can make cookies and rice crispy treats for this shindig. I am hoping to get some artists to donate some artworks too.

Having never done anything like this before, I hope everything goes okay!

Vasculitis Awareness Yard Sale Spectacular!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment